Hello! I am Sudipto. Welcome to my Portfolio page.
I am a Wordpress developer and a highly skilled data scraper with 7+ years of experience.
Below are few of my past and ongoing projects. Click on projects to see details.

Contact me on Fiverr.com

Scrape ASINS from Amazon Storefront



Job description

Scrape the ASINs from a particular merchant's Amazon storefront. There will likely be several merchants, but this first project is for a merchant with approximately 20,000 listings. The primary obstacle to overcome is that Amazon limits the storefront to 100 pages of results. You can get around this by, e.g., clicking through to see all products for each brand sold by the merchant, but this would be tedious to do by hand. Looking for a solution that gets around this problem. 

Client's feedback

"Sudipto's work was perfect, performed very quickly, and he remained in communication with us daily. A real pleasure to partner with him on this project."

Sample File